Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Editor's Note:

Welcome to the May Issue of CSR, the e-zine that likes to dream and doesn't mind changing an occasional soiled diaper. It seeks reason at its most partial, least impartial level. You may be interested to know that this issue has been carefully put together to lure charm out of its readers before the internet becomes too strange and volatile. Speaking of reading, did I mention that my five-month-old creation can now read? I knew I'd created an amazing baby without ever having to follow Dr. Frankenstein's blueprint, but even I'm surprised. And as a result, beginning this month each issue will have a poetry book review, which stabs at one lean moment of invisible narratives melted into emotional calamities. Boy, that was a mouthful but what a baby! So, if you've found your reading glasses get busy...

No comments: